Tarts are tasty treats. This recipe for Raspberry-Chocolate Tart will provide your taste bunds with the tantalizing flavors and textures it needs to be in sweet heaven. It takes 75 minutes to prepare this decadent dessert. If you need a treat that will surprise your family, then this is perfect. This tart combines a buttery crust with semisweet chocolate and sweet raspberries. We hope your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 120 grams softened butter
- 80 grams confectioners sugar
- 1 eggs
- 25 grams ground almonds
- 200 grams flour
- 30 grams sugar
- 250 grams frozen raspberries
- 280 grams semisweet chocolate
- 240 milliliters heavy cream
- In the bowl, mix softened butter, sugar, egg, ground almonds, and a pinch of salt.
- Beat with a spatula to mix the ingredients and add the flour all at once.
- Mix well with a spatula , then with your hands.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface so it is 4 mm thick.
- Fit the dough in a buttered tart dish.
- Even the edges with a knife.
- Prick the dough with a fork in several places and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the raspberry filling. Combine raspberries and sugar in a saucepan and heat until thick.
- Cool and pour it over the dough.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl.
- Boil the cream, remove from heat and add to the chocolate. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the raspberries.
- Level the surface with a spatula and refrigerate it for at least for 2 hours.
PER SERVING *
|Calories590Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.