- 3 1/2 ounces graham crackers (crushed)
- 1 ounce shredded coconut
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 pound cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lemon (grated zest)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces raspberries
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
- fresh mint (to decorate)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease the bottom of an 8 inch diameter springform pan. In a bowl, mix the graham crackers, coconut and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 8-10 mins. Allow to cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300°F. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon zest, sour cream, sugar and flour. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Spread over the base and distribute two-thirds of the raspberries over the top, pressing them in gently. Bake for 1 hour, covering with foil if the top is browning too quickly.
- Switch off the oven, leave the door open and allow the cheesecake to cool inside for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Run a knife around the edge and remove from the pan. Sprinkle over the remaining raspberries, dust with icing sugar and decorate with mint.
|Calories310Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rebecca 25 Aug 2018
Fairly easy to make and got so many compliments about it. Presents beautifully for special occasions.