- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 1/2 cups corn flakes
- 3 1/2 ounces dark chocolate (melted)
- 5 1/4 ounces milk chocolate (melted)
- 1 pound mascarpone
- 1 pound low fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (+ 2 tbsp)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound frozen raspberries (thawed, drained, liquid reserved)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 8 3/4 ounces fresh raspberries
- Grease the base of a 10 inch springform pan. Combine almonds and corn flakes. Add melted chocolate and stir to combine. Transfer to cake pan and press into bottom of pan. Chill.
- Combine mascarpone, cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla extract. Mix 2 tbsp cheese mixture with bloomed gelatin and gently heat until gelatin melts. Mix into remaining cheese mixture. Whip cream to stiff peaks then fold in. Fold in 1/2 the frozen raspberries. Transfer to prepared pan, smooth top and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, push remaining frozen raspberries through a fine-mesh strainer. Mix juice with remaining sugar. Bring 2/3 of juice to a boil. Mix remaining juice with cornstarch then add to boiling mixture. Simmer for 1 min, stirring. Let cool.
- Loosen cheesecake from pan and transfer to a serving plate. Arrange fresh raspberries on top. Drizzle raspberry sauce over top. Serve.
|Calories370Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.