- 3 eggs (large fresh)
- 115 plain flour (grs of)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 140 milliliters milk
- 1 pinch salt
- raspberries (to taste)
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Add flour, baking powder and milk egg yolks and beat with a whisk until mixture is smooth and thick.
- Make some magic, pour a magical dust in the clear (table salt) and transform them into snow.
- To prove that is really magic, let your child turn the cup upside down and gasp because the snow does not fall (make sure that they are well beaten or the magic will go down the bowl ).
- Wrap lightly beaten egg whites into the batter.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and pour a little dough.
- Add raspberries to taste.
- Cook well and turn to fry on both sides until they are golden!
- Serve sprinkled with maple syrup, honey or sprinkled with powdered sugar!