- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 60 sprays salad (wish-bone, spritzers ranch dressing)
- 8 cups spring salad mix
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and spritzing 10 times with Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Ranch Dressing, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Slice chicken.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Arrange salad mix on serving platter. Top with chicken, then tomatoes and onion. Just before serving, spritz with remaining 50 sprays Dressing and top with cheese crisps.
- Combine cheese with bacon in medium bowl. Evenly drop cheese mixture forming 6 mounds on prepared baking sheet, then flatten to make 4- to 5-inch circles. Bake 6 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool completely; peel from foil and set aside.