- 10 ounces tilapia filets (thawed - should yield 7 oz cooked, 1 Lean)
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing (2 Healthy Fats)
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat parmesan cheese (grated,, 2 Condiments)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (1/4 Condiment)
- 1/4 teaspoon basil (1/4 Condiment)
|Calories60Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Erica Janetos 17 days ago
I’ve made this 3 times already. Delicious
Joel McLean 25 Nov 2018
simple and quick, but tasty. the part that took the longest was preheating the oven.
Debbie Cozart 9 Aug 2018
Very delicious and easy to make I’ve used this recipe 3x already
burleson 28 Jul 2018
very good. also added little cilantro and very good too
Kathy Baudoin 8 May 2018
Easy and super delicious way to serve tilapia! It’s a favorite recipe for us!!
Nickcole B. 23 Feb 2018
Easy and tasted good. I broiled them for 5 minutes on each side instead of baking them
Queenabrelatas 5 Feb 2018
Makes tilapia tasty. What else can I say?
Hello 4 Feb 2018
Recipe was easy to follow. This is my first time cooking fish and it turned out pretty good
Martha 18 Sep 2017
It was a great taste but could still taste the tilapia fish. Yuck!
Erin C. 22 Sep 2015
When we get tired of eating tilapia and that is all that is in the house, I turn to this. It has a very delicious flavor with the parmesan cheese and ranch. I have made it a couple of times and it's always a hit.