This recipe for Raisin Bread is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Raisin Bread is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 1 3/4 teaspoons bakers yeast
- 150 milliliters milk (warm)
- 400 grams flour
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 70 butter
- 50 sugar
- 80 grams raisins
- 1 egg yolks (for brushing)
- 1Dilute the yeast in warm milk and let it set for 15 minutes.
- 2Put all the ingredients, except raisins, in the food processor bowl and mix.
- 3Add the milk/yeast mixture gradually.
- 4Knead until smooth.
- 5Cover with a clean cloth and let rise 1 hour 30 minutes, until your dough doubles.
- 6Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and add the raisins.
- 7Lightly work the dough.
- 8Place dough in greased and floured pan.
- 9Cover and allow the dough to rise once again, protected from air currents, until it doubles in volume (1 hour 30 minutes- 2 hours).
- 10Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- 11Whisk the egg yolk with a teaspoon of milk.
- 12Brush the brioche with the egg wash.
- 13Bake for about 30 minutes.