This recipe for Raisin Bread is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Raisin Bread is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 1 3/4 teaspoons bakers yeast
- 150 milliliters milk (warm)
- 400 grams flour
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 70 butter
- 50 sugar
- 80 grams raisins
- 1 egg yolks (for brushing)
- Dilute the yeast in warm milk and let it set for 15 minutes.
- Put all the ingredients, except raisins, in the food processor bowl and mix.
- Add the milk/yeast mixture gradually.
- Knead until smooth.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let rise 1 hour 30 minutes, until your dough doubles.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and add the raisins.
- Lightly work the dough.
- Place dough in greased and floured pan.
- Cover and allow the dough to rise once again, protected from air currents, until it doubles in volume (1 hour 30 minutes- 2 hours).
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Whisk the egg yolk with a teaspoon of milk.
- Brush the brioche with the egg wash.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.