- 3/4 cup ice
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup pear (cubed)
- 1/2 cup kiwi (peeled and cubed)
- 1 cup mango (peeled and cubed)
- 1 cup orange slices
- 2 cups pineapple (cubed)
- 4 grapefruits
- coconut (Shaved, for garnish)
- chia seeds (for garnish)
- Before making this recipe, freeze a banana in the freezer of your KitchenAid® Multi-Door Freestanding Refrigerator.
- To begin, start by portioning out the ingredients and fruit colors.
- To create the grapefruit bowls, cut along the pith of the grapefruit to form five equal or almost equal segments using the Professional Series 5.5″ Serrated Utility Knife from the KitchenAid® 11pc Professional Series Cutlery Set for this task.
- To make the base of the smoothie, add the ice, frozen banana, coconut milk, honey, and sweetened condensed milk to your KitchenAid® Torrent™ Magnetic Drive Blender. Blend on the Icy drinks/Smoothies setting until there are no more lumps. Pour this mixture into a bowl.
- Add 1 cup of the mixture back into the Blender. Add the fruit for the red smoothie color.
- Blend each color in this manner.
- Spoon out each color into the grapefruit.
- Top with shaved coconut and chia seeds.