- 12 boneless, skinless chicken breast halv
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups plain dry bread crumb
- 1 jar ragu pasta sauce (2 lb. 13 oz., Old World Style®)
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese (shredded, about 8 oz)
- 3/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then crumb mixture; turn to coat.
- Arrange chicken in two 13 x 9-inch baking dishes. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken; top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.