- 1 jar Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce (1 lb. 8 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 container ricotta cheese (15 oz.)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz)
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti pasta
- Combine Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce with water in large bowl. Stir in ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese, then uncooked ziti.
- Evenly spoon ziti mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 55 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
Benjamin R. 21 Jan
My favorite, always the best thing my wife and now I make!