RaffaellosReceitas Da Felicidade!
Raffaellos are a deliciously sweet almond and coconut treat from the same company that brought us the delicious chocolate and hazelnut Ferrero Rocher. Make your own at home with this recipe for homemade Raffaellos. Combining cocoa butter, coconut, and hazelnuts, these homemade Raffaellos depart slightly from the original. These Raffaellos are made with cocoa butter, a source of healthy fat and antioxidants, and coconut palm sugar. Rolled in grated coconut, these delectable bites make a great snack or dessert option.
- 120 milliliters coconut milk
- 130 grams cocoa butter (cut in pieces)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 grams shredded coconut
- 1Heat coconut milk in a pan to boiling.
- 2Remove from heat, add cocoa butter, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract.
- 3Stir well until the butter has melted, and the sugar is well mixed.
- 4Pour the mixture in a bowl, and allow it to solidify at room temperature (do not place in refrigerator).
- 5When firm, place the bowl in a double boiler, until it heats slightly.
- 6Whip the mixture until well blended and creamy.
- 7Add honey and grated coconut, mix well. Consistency should be similar to a spreadable paste.
- 8Let solidify again, either at room temperature, or in the refrigerator, for about 30 minutes.
- 9Shape small balls with your hands.
- 10Bury a hazelnut in each ball, close tightly, and roll in grated coconut.
PER SERVING *
|Calories550Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.