- 1 rack pork rib rack (chine bone trimmed, about 7 or 8 ribs)
- black pepper
- 3/4 cup mustard (coarse-grained)
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley (minced)
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme (crumbled)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season pork with salt and pepper, as desired. Brush pork with 1/4 cup mustard. In medium bowl, combine remaining mustard with remaining ingredients. Press crumb mixture evenly over top of pork. Arrange pork crumb side up in roasting pan. Roast for 1 1/2 hours (20 minutes per pound), or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes. Carve pork, cutting between ribs, and serve.