- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt (optional)
- 3 cups shredded cabbage (finely)
- 1/4 pound swiss cheese (sliced)
- 1/2 pound pastrami (sliced)
- 8 slices rye bread
- In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard and celery salt. Add cabbage; toss to coat.
- Spread one side of 4 bread slices with 1/2 tablespoon Mayonnaise. On preheated griddle or in 12-inch skillet, arrange bread, Mayonnaise-side-down.
- Top with cheese and pastrami, then slaw. Spread one side of remaining 4 bread slices with 1/2 tablespoon Mayonnaise. Top sandwiches with bread, Mayonnaise-side-up. Cook, turning once, until sandwiches are golden and cheese is melted.