- 1 package lipton recip secret golden onion soup mix
- 1 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tomatoes (medium, chopped (about 1 cup))
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- shredded lettuce
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce; chill, if desired.
- Garnish with lettuce and serve with your favorite dippers.
Tanya Fleming 31 Dec 2017
Yummy!!!!! Super easy to make every one loved it. I didn’t mix in the tomatoes (my husband doesn’t like them ) I placed a few on top in the middle
Kookyi P. 23 Jun 2016
I like this recipe, but I'm always adding something to the mix. I added a medium sized avocado; small dice to the mix. I also added a half of a cucumber, seeded it, small diced and added to this dip. It went first at the picnic.