- 3 cups rabbit (Chopped cooked)
- 1 cup potatoes (Diced cooked)
- 1 cup carrots (Diced cooked)
- green pepper (cup Diced)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- rabbit (Rich, or chicken stock as needed)
- worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- biscuit dough (Baking powder, for the top crust)
- Blend rabbit, potato, carrot, pepper, and onion, and put into a 6-quart casserole.
- Pour on enough stock to almost cover and season to taste with Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. (Stock can be lightly thickened with cornstarch if desired.)
- Heat thoroughly at 350 degrees then top with biscuit dough in a single sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, then at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.