Rabbit Oporto Loaf with Apricots and PrunesKooking
If you are searching for a non-traditional recipe that will keep your family full and happy try this Rabbit Oporto Loaf with Apricots and Prunes recipe. It is full of protein and very delicious. This Rabbit Oporto Loaf with Apricots and Prunes recipe is the perfect dish to prepare if you want to show off to your loved ones. It is relatively easy to prepare and especially delicious. Happy Cooking!
- 1 boneless rabbit
- 200 grams pork (lean)
- 50 grams bacon (white)
- 75 grams prunes
- 75 grams dried apricot
- ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl, cover the the prunes and apricots with port to rehydrate.
- 3Chop the rabbit and pork meat. Season, add the hydrated plums and apricots and a little port.
- 4Cut the bacon into thin slices.
- 5Cover the bottom of the loaf pan with bacon slices.
- 6Chop the remaining bacon in very small pieces and add to the meat.
- 7Put the meat and fruit mixture into the loaf pan and compact. Bake in a water bath for 2 hours.
- 8When done, remove from oven, cover with plastic wrap and put a weight on top until it completely cools.
- 9Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.