- 1 cup quinoa (rinsed well with cold water)
- 2 cups water
- 2 avocados (peeled and diced in 3/4 inch pieces)
- 1 lime juice (t fresh-squeezed, for tossing avocado)
- 1 cup radishes (chopped, diced in 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 cucumber (large, peeled with thin green stripes remaining, seeds scraped out, and diced in 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (thinly)
- 3 lime juice (t fresh-squeezed)
- ground cumin (1/2 tsp.)
- seasoning (1/2 tsp. Spike, or use other all purpose seasoning blend of your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (vege-sal, or use 1/4 tsp)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
PER SERVING *
|Calories330Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jessica M. 7 Aug
Omg! So good! Light and refreshing on a hot day!
Gabrielle Baylon 17 Feb
I’m a busy student and don’t have a lot of time to cook during the week. I made a huge batch of this on Sunday and stored in individual Tupperware containers for each day of the week . The only thing to do every morning was to drizzle some dressing and go! This was a great tasty, filling, refreshing meal that I will definitely make again. Worked for storage too! there was a little browning of the avocados but overall it was just as good as the first day.
Walsh 4 Dec 2017
Yum! So good. I ended up using a bit more cumin and lime juice with a little less oil. Turned out great
Wesley Keith 3 Oct 2017
This is so ridiculously good I make it for every party!! So so so good!! Refreshing, light, fills you up with a variety of amazing flavors!!! One of my absolute favorite recipes!!!!
Janet C. 18 Sep 2016
Lime juice helps this avocado recipe stay fresh for days. Very tasty and light. Love it! No modifications