- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves (chopped fresh)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (or more to taste)
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bell peppers (tops cut, stemmed and seeded)
Joanne D. 18 days ago
I thought it was good. maybe a little bland, but that was probably my fault.
Michelle a year ago
It tasted amazing! They were awesome!
Jacqueline G. 3 years ago
I feel pretty good about myself after making Quinoa Stuffed Peppers. Here's the thing-- prep for this meal was ridiculously easy, especially since I was using a left over black bean salad that uses the same ingredients as this meal. All I had to do was cook the quinoa, mix it in to my already prepped black bean salad and then stuff in to peppers. I was also nervous that this would be too healthy for my tastes, but instead I found it to be very delicious and veeeeery filling! I would recommend this one. But, keep and eye on your peppers while they're in the oven. Mine toppled over!