Quinoa Croquettes with Fresh Goat CheeseOn dine chez Nanou
Croquettes are a delicious appetizer option for any special occasion. These Quinoa Croquettes with Fresh Goat Cheese are a delicious way to pack a lot of flavor and decadence in an appetizer. It takes only 35 minutes to prepare this recipe. So if you need a decadent appetizer for a holiday party or special occasion, then give this recipe a try. We hope your friends, family, or co-workers will love theses treats as much as we do.
- 340 grams cooked quinoa
- 4 eggs
- 1 onions (small, finely chopped)
- green onions
- 15 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 70 grams fresh chevre
- 100 grams bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1In a bowl, mix the quinoa, beaten eggs, and a pinch of salt.
- 2Add the onion, chives, grated cheese, and fresh goat cheese, mix well with a fork (fresh goat cheese will combine with the rest of the ingredients).
- 3Add the breadcrumbs, stir and let it stand for a few moments so they absorb all the moisture. You can then easily make patties with the preparation. If it seems too liquid, add some breadcrumbs.
- 4Heat a pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil, form croquettes, and cook over medium heat covered for 7 to 10 minutes until they are well browned. Turn gently and continue to cook for another 7 minutes. It may be necessary to add extra oil to brown on the other side.
- 5Serve hot with a salad, or to accompany a meat platter.
PER SERVING *
|Calories130Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.