- 4 eggs (separate the whites from the yolks)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 bar butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pineapple juice (with chunks)
- 2 cups flour
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl till they are light and fluffy.
- Whisk in half a cup of sugar, a teaspoon of baking powder, half a teaspoon of salt, half a bar of melted butter, the egg 1/3 pineapple juice with chunks, and 2 cups of flour.
- Blend till smooth and bake at 165°C in a preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes. Serve with your favorite tea or coffee.