Quick and Easy Hake with Mashed PotatoesO Meu Tempero
If you want to create a wonderful and delicious dinner and are running low on time, then try this recipe for Quick and Easy Hake Fillets with Mashed Potatoes. The flaky fish is paired perfectly with hearty spices, potatoes and other ingredients for a dish that is healthy and bursting with decadent flavors. You don't have to spend all day in the kitchen to create a meal that is out of this world.
- 1 onions (large, finely sliced)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons red pepper (paste)
- 6 hake fillets
- 1/2 cup white wine
- parsley (chopped, for garnish)
- 5 large potatoes
- butter (to taste)
- mustard (to taste)
- nutmeg (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- 1Sauté onion in olive oil.
- 2Add red pepper and fish.
- 3Drizzle with white wine and cook until fish is done and flaky.
- 4Garnish with chopped parsley.
- 5Serve with mashed potatoes.
- 6Boil the potatoes, drain, and blend with an immersion blender.
- 7Add butter, mustard, nutmeg and salt to taste.
- 8Mix well until mashed potatoes are smooth and creamy.