With an Actifry in the kitchen, there's really no excuse for not being able to put delicioius dinners on the table most any night of the week. Take this recipe, for example, which features fish, onion, and shoestring potatoes, all covered with grated cheese that melts on top. This is sure to convert even the youngest family members to become fish lovers, especially when it's mild and delicate tasting like hake (or cod or grouper, which could be substituted).
- 1 onions (medium)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 8 hake medallions
- salt (to taste)
- paprika (to taste)
- garlic (power, to taste)
- 200 grams potatoes (shoestring)
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- Peel the onions and cut into rings.
- Place the onion slices on the bottom of the Actifry and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the thawed medallions of hake on top.
- Season with a little salt, paprika, and garlic powder. Sprinkle with a little olive oil and cook in the Actifry for 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, turn the medallions over and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Finally, cover the medallions with the shoestring potatoes and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Cook for 2 or 3 more minutes, but watch carefully - the cheese should just melt on top of the potatoes, but not burn.