Quick and Easy Chocolate CakeAs receitas lá de casa
This recipe lives up to its name as truly a quick and easy -- and chocolatey -- cake that would be perfect to teach a kid (or over novice baker) to make. Chocolate milk is what gives it its flavor and also moistness, aided and abetted by five eggs. Be sure not to overbake the cake, which should still be a bit wett inside -- meaning the standard toothpick test won't do here.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl, mix the sugar, flour, oil, chocolate milk, and eggs until well combined.
- 3Add 1 cup of boiling water.
- 4Pour the batter in a greased, square or rectangular pan for and bake for 20 minutes.
- 5The cake is supposed to be undercooked slightly.