- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2-inch strips)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (medium, cut into thin strips)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mccormick perfect pinch italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion, bell pepper, garlic salt and pepper; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and sugar. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve over cooked pasta and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.