- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2-inch strips)
- 1 onions (medium, chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (medium, cut into thin strips)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mccormick perfect pinch italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion, bell pepper, garlic salt and pepper; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and sugar. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve over cooked pasta and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken CacciatoreGonna Want Seconds
Chicken Vodka CacciatoreBertolli
Easy Chicken Cacciatore CBC Best Recipes EverCBC - Steven and Chris
Chicken CacciatoreBetter Homes and Gardens
Authentic Italian Chicken CacciatoreNonna Box
Chicken CacciatoreI Adore Food!
Easy Chicken Cacciatore Recipe with Stewed TomatoesThe Spruce
Chicken CacciatoreNINE Recipes
Chicken CacciatoreThe Pioneer Woman
Italian Chicken CacciatoreEasy Italian Recipes
Italian Chicken Cacciatore StewSocraticFood
Easy Chicken CacciatoreRecipes 4 Living
Easy Chicken CacciatoreHousewife Eclectic
Easy Chicken CacciatoreAllRecipes
Low Carb Italian Chicken CacciatoreLow Carb Maven