- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 2 green bell pepper (medium, and/or red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 package white mushrooms (10 oz., quartered)
- 2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves (dried, or thyme leaves, crushed)
- 1 onions (medium, sliced)
- Season chicken, if desired , with salt and black pepper. Melt Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add green peppers, mushrooms and onion to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are golden.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and oregano and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Her royal highness 9 Sep 2017
Good! I didn't have any mushrooms and added a pinch of sugar and a shot of Marsala wine