- 10 3/4 ounces Asian vegetable medley (frozen steam-in-the-bag lightly sauced)
- 1/3 cup Smucker’s® Natural Orange Marmalade Fruit Spread
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 pound beef sirloin (boneless, cut into thin strips)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- cooked rice
- MICROWAVE vegetables according to package directions for only 4 minutes to partially cook.
- STIR marmalade and soy sauce in small bowl until blended.
- HEAT oil in large skillet over high heat. Add beef to hot oil; stir-fry 1 1/2 minutes.
- ADD garlic; stir-fry 15 seconds. Add vegetables and marmalade mixture. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Serve over rice.
Panda 7 days ago
Very good flavor! Drain the beef so that the sauce isn't too runny. I also added garlic powder, sugar salt and pepper to give it a tangy taste.
Lynette 12 days ago
Really didn't care for it. Very little flavor, no one would eat it! I probably didn't use a good quality beef and the sauce came out runny/watery.
Frances F. 12 days ago
Very quick and easy. Quite tasy.
Molly James 12 days ago
wasn't really a fan, sauce a bit to sweet.
vee r. 14 days ago
loved how fast it was to make and good flavor with simple ingredients. family approved!
April Lov 15 days ago
I used a mix of fresh and frozen vegetables instead and it was a huge hit with my boyfriend! Making it again
Cory 19 days ago
sort of lacked flavore i was hoping for will not make it again
lisa lisa 20 days ago
Too sweet for the fam
Pri Re 20 days ago
It was OK. Not really my taste. But it is something quick to prepare.
Nastassia Misgen 21 days ago
Kid & Husband approved!
Summer Havens 22 days ago
Really good! Entire family loved it!