- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking and salt. With spoon, stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and milk. On ungreased baking sheet, drop batter by rounded tablespoonfuls.
- Bake 13 minutes or until slightly golden. Serve warm.
- VARIATIONS:Quick Mayonnaise Basil Biscuits: Follow directions above adding 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves.
- Quick Mayonnaise Cheese Biscuits: Follow directions above adding 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion.
- Quick Mayonnaise Dill Biscuits: Follow directions above adding 1/2 teaspoon dried dill week.
- Quick Mayonnaise Jalapeno Cheese Biscuits: Follow directions above adding 1/3 cup shredded Jalapeno jack cheese.