Thai food is a delicious and exotic way to pack a lot of flavor into a meal. But if you want to try making it at home, then this is the perfect palate pleasing recipe. This Quick Coconut Chicken Curry recipe combines decadent ingredients to create a tantalizing dish that is out of this world. The coconut milk pairs perfect with the Thai green curry paste for a savory and sweet sauce that will have the family cheering for more.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 onions
- 400 milliliters coconut milk
- 1 ginger root (small thai, peeled and chopped)
- 1 teaspoon thai green curry paste (can be found in Asian specialty stores or some supermarkets)
- cilantro leaves
- jasmine rice
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Fry the onion in oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the curry paste.
- Stir over high heat for about 2 minutes. Add the ginger.
- Stir quickly and add the chicken pieces. Keep stirring, turning down the heat before adding the coconut milk.
- Mix well. Add salt and curry paste if desired.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cilantro leaves just before serving with jasmine rice.