Quick Chewy Amaretti CookiesOn dine chez Nanou
Cookies are creative confections that are perfect palate pleasers for any group of people. This recipe for Quick Chewy Amaretti Cookies combines the sweetness of confectioner's sugar with the saltiness of almonds for a crunchy and tasty creation. Since they are quick to make, feel free to whip up a couple batches this weekend and share them with friends and family. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy them as much as we do.
- 200 grams ground almonds
- 200 grams confectioners sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- 2Put the ground almonds, confectioner's sugar, egg whites, and almond extract in a food processor and mix for 2 minutes or until you obtain a smooth dough.
- 3Put the dough in a pastry bag with a 1 centimeter tip and form small mounds of dough (about the size of a walnut) on a piece of parchment paper placed on a baking sheet. They must be spaced apart slightly because they will spread while baking. You can also use a small spoon and slide the dough off with a moistened finger.
- 4Bake for 12 to 15 minutes without opening the oven door. They will be lightly browned.
- 5Let cool on a wire rack. They will keep for 4 or 5 days in an airtight container. Serve with chocolate mousse, ice cream, fruit compote, or coffee.