- 1/2 pound pizza dough (fresh)
- 3/4 cup tomato purée
- 18 mozzarella balls (baby)
- 4 chestnut mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 ounces eggplant (marinated, chopped roughly)
- 4 artichoke hearts (quartered)
- 2 ounces kalamata olives (pitted)
- 3 ounces sun dried tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 3 teaspoons garlic oil
- mixed greens (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. On lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough to 12 inch diameter. Lightly spray a baking sheet with oil then place pizza base on tray.
- Spread tomato purée over pizza base, leaving 3/4 inch border around the edge. Arrange mozzarella, mushrooms, eggplant, artichokes, olives and sun-dried tomatoes over 1/2 then drizzle with garlic oil. Carefully fold remaining 1/2 over and seal edges. Spray with a little olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 20-25 mins until golden. Slice into wedges and serve warm with mixed greens on side.