Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Bread: tasty and easy combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Bread: tasty and easy ecipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 400 grams bread mix
- 100 grams spelt flour
- 12 grams fresh yeast
- 350 milliliters water (this depends on the humidity of the room)
- Place flours and yeast in the mixer (or use a bowl and knead by hand) and add 300 ml water.
- Knead on medium speed for about 5 minutes.
- If the mixture is too dry, add a little water, but do not use water in excess of 350 ml total.
- When well mixed, shape dough into a ball and cover with a slightly damp cotton cloth.
- Let rise for one hour. After an hour, separate the dough into desired number of loaves.
- For example, divide ball of dough into two and use one half to make buns and the other half to make a twist.
- Shape loaves as desired and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let rise for at least 30 minutes, covered with the same cloth.
- (If possible, let rise for an hour). Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Before baking, moisten the dough slightly with a kitchen brush and sprinkle with desired topping, such as sunflower seeds, rosemary, thyme, onion, sesame.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Wrap and freeze cool bread for later use, if desired.