Everyone should have at least one fast and easy recipe for ground beef, and this one is a good one to add to your repertoire. Make it ahead (and in a double batch, if desired) and keep it in the refrigerator or freezer so it's ready when you are. Us…
it a filling for tacos or burritos, as a sauce for spaghetti or other pasta shapes, or as a topping for nachos. It can also be layered into lasagna or other baked casseroles.
- olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- 1 piece bacon (diced)
- 650 grams ground beef
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 deciliter milk
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the garlic and bacon. Add the meat, and let it fry.
- When it starts to dry out, add mustard, ketchup, and milk. Mix well.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with spaghetti.