- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans tomato sauce (8 ounces each)
- 15 ounces black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 8 3/4 ounces whole kernel corn (undrained)
- 4 1/2 ounces green chiles (chopped, undrained)
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cumin Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic (Minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon mccormick red pepper, crushed
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add tomato sauce, beans, corn and green chiles; mix well. Stir in all of the seasonings. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the beef mixture on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Top with 3 of the tortillas, overlapping as needed. Layer with 1/2 of the remaining beef mixture and 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat with remaining tortillas, beef mixture and cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Vckie Foster 16 Sep 2018
Fantastic!!!! just spicy enough. i will be making this again