Quark is a cultured dairy product that tastes similer to fromage blanc, but some describe it as being more similar to yogurt, either of which would make a good substitute in case you can't find it in your local supermarket or natural foods store. Here it is combined with cream and sweetened condensed milk, plus eggs for added richness. This is not a creamy pudding that's cooked on the stove but instead akin to British puddings that are baked in the oven, for a texture that's like a super moist cake.
- caramel (liquid)
- 397 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 397 grams milk
- 200 milliliters cream
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams cream (quark)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Coat a loaf pan with liquid caramel.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes.