Quail, Foie Gras and Cherry Jam SandwichesKooking
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Quail, Foie Gras and Cherry Jam Sandwiches is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 1 loaf bread
- quail breasts
- foie gras (Fresh)
- jam (Onion)
- cherry jam
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Cut the bread diagonally into large slices.
- 2Toast bread.
- 3Tip: Use the oven rack to toast bread at once.
- 4Season quail breasts with salt and pepper and rub with a few drops of oil.
- 5Grill quail on preheated grill until medium rare on the inside.
- 6To serve, place the foie gras cubes in the pan and gently heat.
- 7To serve, spread onion jam on each toast, then add quail breast, foie gras cubes and some cherry jam.
- 8Use a spoon to add some of the fat released from cooking foie gras. Serve immediately.