This recipe for Quai Sud brownies is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Quai Sud brownies is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 1 bottle Quai Sud chocolate hazelnut brownie mix
- 90 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (Gas Mark 6).
- Set aside the vanilla bean from the brownie mix.
- In a bowl, pour the contents of the brownie mix bottle through a sieve to separate the chocolate chips from the rest of the mixture.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter in a double boiler.
- Add the eggs into the bowl containing the remaining mixture and mix everything together.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter.
- Mix well.
- Cut the vanilla bean in half lengthwise and scrape the inside with a sharp knife.
- Add the vanilla seeds into the bowl and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a rectangular baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes, while monitoring the cooking process.
- Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool.
- Cut into squares.