- 10 portobello mushrooms (medium size)
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 250 grams minced pork (beef)
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 chopped onion (medium size)
- portobello mushrooms (gills of the)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Method to prepare the filling: Blend garlic and onion in olive oil. Mix minced pork or beef together blended garlic and onion in olive oil, salt and pepper. Shape the meat patty into the shape a ball and put in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Method to prepare the mushroom: Discard the stem and scoop out the gills of the mushroom so that there is a recess for filling.
- Method of assembly: Pour the bread crumbs on a plate and set aside. Oil the baking pan with olive oil and set aside. Fill mushrooms with A generously and dip the mushroom with the filling side down on the crumbs to bread the filling. Set the mushrooms on the baking pan and top them with cheese and chives. Bake them at 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C for 20 mins. In the meantime, prepare the sauce. Warm the balsamic vinegar in a sauce pan and reduce it about ½ cup and turn of heat and add extra virgin olive oil and dried basil. When the mushroom is baked, remove from oven and put on serving plate. Drizzle the sauce over the m
PER SERVING *
|Calories830Calories from Fat610|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat610|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.