Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Puy Lentils with Vegetables and Chorizo Gallego combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Puy Lentils with Vegetables and Chorizo Gallego recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 250 grams puy lentils
- 1 carrot (beautiful)
- 1 leek (white part only)
- 1/2 courgette
- 1/2 roasted red bell pepper
- 750 milliliters vegetable stock (or water)
- 2 chorizos (Gallegos)
- EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Dice the carrot, leek and zucchini.
- Saute with a little bit of oil in a pot.
- Cut the chorizo into slices and add to the pot.
- When the vegetables begin to soften, add the chopped red bell pepper and the stock (or water).
- Wait until it boils to add the lentils.
- Stew for about 20 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste, then serve.