Purple Cat CookiesChloé Delice
These purple cat cookies are the perfect spooky treat for your halloween party, The dough is a simple sugar cookie, which is flavored with vanilla. A little food coloring takes these cookies from cuddly little kitties to spooky cats. These are great for a kids party, you can even make them into sandwiches with a little bit of frosting in the middle of two cookies. They also make a great decoration for a festive cake.
- 250 grams flour
- 125 grams softened butter
- 125 grams powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 1 eggs
- food coloring (purple)
- 1In a bowl, beat softened butter, sugar, and vanilla sugar, until pale.
- 2Add egg, and mix until the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- 3Add purple food coloring. Mix.
- 4Stir in flour, knead with your hands, and form a big ball of dough.
- 5Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 350F.
- 7Roll out the dough, cut out small cookies with a cookie cutter. Arrange on a silicon mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes.