Soup is a palate pleasing way to pack nutrients in your day. This recipe for Pumpkin, Gorgonzola, and Hazelnut Soup is packed with flavors and hearty goodness. It takes 40 minutes to prepare this decadent dish for four. This recipe combines aromatic spices and herbs with sweet pumpkin. And don't forget the deep savory flavors of gorgonzola cheese. It is a soup best sipped and savored. Get to cooking so you can savor this sensational soup.
- 1 pumpkin
- 2 carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onions
- vegetable stock
- cream (Fresh)
- nuts (/gorgonzola)
- Peel the pumpkin with a vegetable peeler, cut into 2, remove seeds with a spoon.
- Peel the carrots and cut into cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onion cut into small pieces.
- Add the chopped pumpkin, carrots, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the pieces with the broth.
- Cook over medium heat until tender.
- Mix using a blender, and gradually add the broth to obtain the desired texture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Add chopped roasted hazelnuts and chunks of gorgonzola.