- 10 3/4 ounces pound cake (frozen prepared, or angel food cake, thawed)
- 1 1/2 quarts ice cream (slightly softened)
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping (room temperature)
- 8 ounces whipped topping (frozen, thawed)
- 7 1/2 ounces marshmallow creme
- 4 candy bar
- 1 ice cream cones (wafer)
- 1 cup frosting
- 1 piece fruit (green, leather)
- orange food coloring (paste food coloring)
- Line 2-1/2-quart glass or aluminum bowl with plastic wrap leaving 6-inch overhang; set aside. Slice pound cake into 14 slices. Line bowl with cake, cutting cake into triangles as needed to fit.
- Scoop 1/2 of the Breyers® Ice Cream into bowl, pressing to form an even layer. Pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, leaving 1-inch border. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- Spoon whipped topping into large bowl. Add marshmallow creme and whisk until smooth. Stir in food color to desired color. Lift Ice Cream from bowl using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap. Spread orange cream mixture over bombe.
- Meanwhile, for "pumpkin stem", cut wide top section off ice cream cone with serrated knife; place bottom section upside down on plate. Spoon frosting into pastry bag with small star tip or small plastic bag with corner snipped, then pipe small stars onto cone. Chill at least 20 minutes.
- For "leaves", microwave taffy candy in microwave-safe pie plate lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray at HIGH 5 to 10 seconds or until the four strips can be pressed together to make 1 large piece. Cut out 2 heart shapes with 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter or sharp knife. Press "veins" into hearts with back of knife; press to form curved leaf shape; set aside.
- For "tendril", cut thin strip from fruit leather; wrap tightly around a straw and freeze.
- Decorate with "pumpkin stem", "leaves" and "tendril".