Pumpkin and Gila Squares with Cream Cheese FillingReceitas Da Felicidade!
It's time to shake things up! If you have never tried this Pumpkin and Gila Squares with Cream Cheese Filling recipe before you are in for a real surprise. This Pumpkin and Gila Squares with Cream Cheese Filling is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We love to read about your experiences cooking our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating!
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 400 grams pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons figleaf gourd, or gila
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (powdered)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 200 grams Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Grease a rectangular baking dish with a nonstick spray. Set aside.
- 3Beat the sugar and butter.
- 4Then add the eggs, pumpkin, figleaf gourd, and water. Mix until well blended.
- 5Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir until you get a creamy mixture.
- 6Pour half of the mixture into the cake pan.
- 7Beat the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla extract, until getting an homogeneous paste.
- 8Spread this mixture over the first layer of the pumpkin batter.
- 9Cover with the remaining batter.
- 10Bake for about 35 minutes, or until done.
- 11Let cool completely, unmold, and cut into squares.
PER SERVING *
|Calories870Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.