- 1 kilogram butternut squash (unpeeled)
- 800 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- Cut the pumpkin into very small cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, place mixture in a large pot with all the liquid that has formed and the cinnamon stick, and cook on low heat for about 40 minutes until soft.
- Grind with a hand blender.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Fill sterilized jars with the mixture.
- Place the lids on the jars and turn upside down for a few minutes to create a natural vacuum. If you do so, no jam will sour.
Classic Pumpkin PieThe Cookful
Pumpkin Cinnamon Waffle SticksStep Stool Chef
Skinny Pumpkin Spiced LatteSkinnytaste
The Best Pumpkin PieLife Currents
Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkinslickthebowlgood.blogspot.com
Super Moist Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese FrostingHellmann's
Pumpkin SpidersEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Cinnasticks Copycat (aka Cinnamon Sticks)Jam Hands
Easy Overnight Cinnamon Sticky BunsJamie Cooks It Up
Pumpkin CobblerKandy's Kitchen Kreations
Tim Love's Texas Potato SaladHellmann's
Cinnamon French Tofu Sticks with Chocolate SyrupVegAnnie
Cinnamon BeetsFood Above Gold
Classic Cinnamon Sticky BunsMy Friend's Bakery
Quick Cinnamon SticksSweet and Simple Living
Cinnamon Cider SticksSprinkle Bakes