- 175 grams lentils
- 150 grams pumpkin
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onions
- olive oil
- Peel the pumpkin, rinse and cut it into large cubes.
- Wash and peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut them into small pieces.
- Peel the onion and cut it into strips.
- In a pan, pour the oil and brown the onion and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the paprika.
- Cover with water and add the lentils.
- Cook for about 20 minutes from boiling.
- Then add the pumpkin pieces and simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- Taste the lentils to check the doneness, they should be tender.
- Add a little bit of water if necessary.