Pumpkin & Lentil TagineLolibox
- 175 grams lentils
- 150 grams pumpkin
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onions
- olive oil
- 1Peel the pumpkin, rinse and cut it into large cubes.
- 2Wash and peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut them into small pieces.
- 3Peel the onion and cut it into strips.
- 4In a pan, pour the oil and brown the onion and tomatoes.
- 5Season with salt and pepper and add the paprika.
- 6Cover with water and add the lentils.
- 7Cook for about 20 minutes from boiling.
- 8Then add the pumpkin pieces and simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- 9Taste the lentils to check the doneness, they should be tender.
- 10Add a little bit of water if necessary.