Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Pumpkin Timbale with Eggplant, Blue Cheese Omelet and Salmon is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 1 eggs (per timbale)
- blue cheese
- green onions
- marinated salmon
- extra-virgin olive oil
- pink peppercorns
- Slice eggplant into slices, salt generously and place on a rack to release excess liquid.
- Cut the pumpkin into wide pieces, season with salt and grill until done.
- Grill eggplant. Sauté diced onion along with some blue cheese and make a "broken" omelet with 1 egg per each timbale.
- To assemble timbales, use a pastry ring.
- Place a layer of pumpkin in the bottom of pastry ring and top with grilled eggplant, broken omelet and marinated salmon.
- To serve, arrange on a plate and drizzle lightly with olive oil and garnish it with pink pepper.