Pumpkin TartletsHOJE PARA JANTAR
Cottage cheese can be included as an ingredient in pie or tart fillings to create a creamy consistency (similar to ricotta cheese), as demonstrated by this easy recipe, whereby cottage cheese is mixed with sugar, grated lemon zest, softened butter, eggs, and diced fresh pumpkin (peeled of course). Puff pastry is used to make the quick and easy crust, while sliced almonds are a crunchy topping. Serve these tartlets as a fall dinner party desset, dusted with powdered sugar.
- 150 grams sugar
- 1/2 lemon (zested)
- 30 grams butter
- 3 eggs
- 170 grams cottage cheese
- 120 grams pumpkin (diced and cooked)
- 1 puff pastry (fresh)
- sliced almonds (thinly, for garnish, optional)
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- In a bowl, whisk the sugar, lemon zest, and butter.
- Add the eggs and beat until smooth and creamy.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes