Pumpkin Spice CakeKooking
The wonderful part about Pumpkin Spice Cake is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cake is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 4 eggs
- 300 grams sugar
- 150 grams olive oil
- 400 grams pumpkin (boiled and drained)
- 500 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 50 grams butter
- 50 grams powdered sugar
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- ground almonds (or hazelnuts, optional)
- 1For the cake, preheat oven to 250 degrees 250°C (approximately 480°F).
- 2Beat eggs with sugar until foamy.
- 3Add oil and pumpkin and continue mixing.
- 4Add sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices to egg mixture and mix well.
- 5Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 6Let cake cool completely before frosting.
- 7For the frosting, beat butter with powdered sugar until fluffy.
- 8Add cream cheese and a pinch of cinnamon and mix on low speed until frosting is smooth and creamy.
- 9Spread frosting over cake.
- 10If desired, garnish with caramelized almonds.