Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Pumpkin Spanish Omelet is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 300 grams pumpkin (sliced as tortilla chips)
- 1 onions (small)
- 5 eggs
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 slice white sausage (optional)
- 1 slice black sausage (optional)
- Fry the pumpkin and the diced onion on a skillet with a little oil until it is cooked.
- Whisk the eggs until they foam.
- Add the squash and the onion.
- Season with salt.
- Optionally, you may add a few pieces of white and black butifarra sausage.
- Put it on the pan until it is set.
- Turn it around and do the other side.