Pumpkin Risotto with Truffles and MushroomsReceitas Da Felicidade!
Take advantage of the fall season and enjoy this low calorie dish that is ideal for when you want just a little bit of warmth in your life. This creamy risotto incorporates earthy vegetables like mushroom and pumpkin, which offer a hearty take on a northern Italian classic. Don’t forget to use medium or short grain white rice, as this will allow each grain to absorb a larger amount of the broth, which will make every bite even more flavorful.
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1/2 onions
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 slice pumpkin (cubed)
- 1 glass white wine
- 350 grams risotto (with truffle, or risotto)
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 30 grams grated parmesan cheese
- butter (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1Heat a large saucepan with a little olive oil, and add finely chopped onion.
- 2Brown the onion, adding a little bit of water if necessary.
- 3Then add the mushrooms, pumpkin, and white wine.
- 4Cook until the pumpkin is tender.
- 5Add the rice, and stir so that the ingredients are well mixed.
- 6Bring to boil a liter of water with a vegetable bouillon cube.
- 7Slowly add the broth to the risotto mixture, 1 cup at a time, without covering all the rice, and stir until it completely evaporates. Do this until there is no more broth, or until the rice is cooked, 25 minutes at the most.
- 8Finally, when it's well cooked and creamy, add the butter and Parmesan, mix well, and while it's still very hot, serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories510Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.