These fall spiced muffins are so good, you'll want to make them all year round!
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line 10 cavities of a 12-cavity muffin pan with muffin/cupcake liners.
- Place the canola oil, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, eggs, pumpkin puree, and milk in a large mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously until smooth and combined.
- Add the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Continue whisking until the mixture is just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Spoon an even amount of batter into each muffin liner.
- Transfer the muffin pan to the preheated oven. Bake the muffins at 425° F for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350° F. Continue baking for 14-16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffin pan from the oven. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing.